Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Justice

The news is just in that the arbitrator upheld the Eagles' four-game suspension of Terrell Owens. I'm thrilled. As recently as an hour before, writers were reporting that it was going to be reduced to time served. Eagles' fans should be proud of their team. It's not often that sports owners show that they have any stones whatsoever when dealing with issues of principle, especially when they collide with money. Well, the Eagles did just that. I tip my hat to all of the Eagles' decision-makers on this one.

More importantly, a reader pointed out that da' Bears won six in a row and that we failed to mention them. Since this blog is generally related to Cleveland sports, it would have been absolute pandering to mention the Bears. I really hate that.

BEARS WIN!
BEARS WIN!
BEARS WIN!

Then again, I'm not above pandering.

No comments: