Sunday, September 09, 2007

Boy, Am I An Idiot!

You want to know an interesting fact? I don't know a damn thing about football. Despite playing the game for almost a decade and coaching it for just about the same length of time, I truly have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

How on earth could I have gotten the idea into my head that this team would compete with a legitimate NFL team like the Pittsburgh Steelers?

More later. Right now, all I can say is that this football team makes me want to vomit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and once again Browns fans hope for another season are crushed at the hands of inept quarterbacks...

No fault of the defense, (well, Wright sure was burned a lot) but when the opposing team starts in your territory 80% of the time, what the hell are they supposed to do?