Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Dream Draft

I was thinking about writing something on what my dream Browns draft might look like, but now there's no need. Rich Swerbinsky has posted his new mock draft over at Swerbs Blurbs, and all I can say is "Amen."

I'm not as high on Levi Brown as Swerb is, but still, if the draft plays out as he suggests (with Miami paying through the nose for Cleveland's first round pick), I will be both amazed and delighted. On the other hand, I've been through enough Cleveland Browns drafts to know that I'm more likely to end up dazed and confused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so in love with this mock draft that I have wood.

Vinny said...

That mock draft is nuts. That will not happen.

To paraphrase Colonel Kurtz that was written by "an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks
to collect a bill."