Wednesday, June 28, 2006

NBA Draft

I've proven time and time again that I'm incapable of saying anything about the NBA without making an ass of myself. While that doesn't usually deter me, I've decided that discretion is the better part of valor when it comes to tonight's draft.

As a public service, I will point you to some sites with people who know what they're talking about. Deadspin has a post directing readers to its own list of the top sites for draft coverage, but there are some Cavs sites you'll probably want to stop by tonight as well. There's YAY Sports!, the 500 lb. gorilla of pro-Cavs NBA sites, but you should also check out Cavalier Attitude, which appears to be on top of the latest trade rumors involving the Cavs. Last but not least, Ben Cox knows his hoops, and he's promising to live blog the draft, so be sure to pay visit to his site tonight.

No comments: