Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What are the Other Guys Saying?

It's a good morning to be an Indians fan, but I can't really think of anything original or clever to say. I know that's never stopped me in the past, but I'm busy today, so I figured I'd point you in the direction of people who do have some takes on the Tribe and other parts of the Cleveland sports world this morning.

Let's Go Tribe is optimistic about Casey Blake's prospects, and also provides some insights into the games that the Indians played to keep Carmona on the roster while not losing Cabrera. The Cleveland Indians Report has a ton of information this morning, with news on everything from how Willis tweaked Byrd's mechanics before his last start to a report on the performance of some of the Tribe's top minor league prospects.

Dude, WTF? recaps last night's game and hopes, probably in vain, that the Royals can figure out a way to beat the Sox. Cleveland Sports Perspective voices a few concerns about the bullpen and Wedge's sparing use of his bench so far this season.

On the lighter side, Mistake by the Lake updates its list of members of the C.C. Sabathia crooked hat club. Sorry, but I'm a crooked hat hater. The look isn't quite as bad as Brownie the Elf, for whom The Burning River displays inexplicable nostalgia, but it's close.

The Burning River's also excited about scoring some Cavs playoff tix, and is counting the days until Round 1. I'm betting he doesn't invite Mike.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot--the Steelers suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steelerssuck.com is probably the greatest website on the internet today.