Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks Deadspin!

Big day here at Vinny and the Hornless Rhino. Deadspin linked to Vinny's post on the LeAnkle, and our hit meter's officially in uncharted territory. So, welcome Deadspin readers. Feel free to roam around, and be sure to check out our link list. There are lots of good Cleveland sports blogs out there, and we try to link to them all.

In particular, please check out our friends at Cleveland Sports Perspective, God Hates Cleveland Sports, The Burning River, and Dude, WTF?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Impressive. Now I am going to beg Deadspin for a link. Thanks for telling Deadspinners about me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love Rhino! I could die a happy man if I got a link from Deadspin. I actually contributed to that site once, but that's a story for another time.