Monday, February 20, 2006

Ricky Williams

About all I can say is: Jeezes, what an idiot!

Huh? No, I'm not talking about Ricky Williams, I'm talking about Mike Shanahan. How friggin' insane is this guy? Remember, Ricky Williams' alleged drug test screw-up was disclosed by the Denver media because Shanahan was thinking about trading for the guy. This comes on the heels of media reports that the Broncos are hot and heavy after Mr. "No 'I' in Team" himself, Terrell Owens.

Wow. No risk of a Boy Scout convention in the Mile High City this year, huh? Too bad Ricky flunked his drug test--he'd have been a great roomie for Gerard Warren.

Mike, I know it sticks in your craw that you haven't been back to the Super Bowl since Horseface retired, and you're desperate for that missing piece that will put you over the top. I sympathize with your plight (just kidding--screw you!), but going after every miscreant in the NFL isn't going to get you another ring unless you change your uniform colors to Silver and Black (and Al Davis already fired you once).

No comments: