Monday, September 04, 2006

Modell Website

I thought nobody could despise Arthur B. more than I do, but it looks like I was wrong. Deadspin reports that somebody has apparently set up an Art Modell death watch website. I guess Hell hath no fury like a Browns fan scorned. The guy even has a "status report" icon (pictured left) that you can download to keep you constantly updated on whether or not Art's "joined the bleedin' choir invisible."

The Modell Death Watch guy isn't the only one with an interest in when Modell shuffles off his mortal coil. This particular group of fans has even come up with an appropriate dirge to sing at his funeral.

For his part, Art seems to be doing all he can to forestall the inevitable.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That is awesome.

I have been bad and not posted lately. But I'm back, baby.