Thursday, February 09, 2006

Babe Week Continues


"I promise to go easier on drinking and to get to bed earlier, but not for you, fifty thousand dollars, or two-hundred fifty thousand dollars will I give up women. They're too much fun."

---Babe Ruth


That's what The Great Bambino once said. To the right is a great babe. Maybe he was thinking about someone like her when he said it. But, the real reason Angela Jolie is gracing our blog is that my wife had a dream about her. My wife dreamed that she and I met Angelina Jolie and her girlfriend while on vacation. After yukking it up and having a few drinks, Angelina and I ended up in the sack with my wife and the girlfriend watching. When it started getting nasty and sweaty, the girlfriend got really pissed off and told my wife that Angelina was just using me. Then she berated my wife for allowing it to happen. My wife explained to her that, long ago, she had given me a free pass to have sex with Angelina Jolie if the opportunity ever presented itself.

I asked my wife if, in her dream, I had a good time despite being "used." She admitted that I had and described me as "witless" in my pleasure.

That's ok. So, I was used and none the wiser for it. I can live with that. I'm just happy that my wife is a sport.

1 comment:

Hornless Rhino said...

Some guys have all the luck. All I ever dream about is having a final I didn't study for.