Friday, October 28, 2005

Browns v. Texans

I may be nuts, but if I were a gambling man, I'd bet the house and cars on the Browns, who were so pathetic against Detroit that they are actually a two point underdog to the dreadful Texans this Sunday. I look for the Browns' moribund offense to show some signs of life against Houston. I think Droughns will have a big day against the league's worst rushing defense. I also expect the Browns' defense to tee off on David Carr, whose already been sacked a league high 35 times in six games.

The Texans are hungry for a win--they are currently on a seven game slide, which started when the Browns upset them last January in Houston. But my God, are they terrible! If the Browns lose this one, the game will mark their official entry into the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

I don't think the Browns will lose this game. In fact, I think they'll win big. Cleveland 27, Houston 6.

No comments: