Thursday, October 27, 2005

Big Deal


So, Sheryl Swoopes has come out. Big deal. I suspect the same number of people who believe O.J. was innocent were surprised.

I have no idea why the mainstream press even thinks its worthy of mentioning. Since her "stunning" announcement, I've taken the liberty of scouring the internet to see if someone more intriguing has anything to say.

Sadly, our girl, Jessica (above left), apparently has been utterly silent on the issue. Likewise, I've found nothing that would even hint that she has dabbled. I guess that, for now, I'll have to file that one away as what a buddy of mine might call a "happy fantasy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fantasy, indeed.

I'd say "let's play the game of guessing who else in the WNBA might be gay," but that would require me to know the name of at least one WNBA player, which I cannot do. Ever since the Rockers folded . . .

The article in the PD this morning about Swopes made mention of an endorsement of a lesbian cruise line. Now that, to quote a friend, would be raaaaaaaather intriguing.